Institute of Communicology
Institute of Communicology was founded in 2021. Due to change processes, from a scandinavian frame to a world wide context, functional transformations has been necessary to fit into the bigger frame.
The Institute of Communicology is a non-profit foundation and serves as an umbrella organization for Communicologists around the world whose work is conducted with the same intention.
The Scandinavian Institute of Communicology (Skandinavisk Institutt for Kommunikologi in Norwegian) was founded in 1981 by Jorunn Sjøbakken and Truls Fleiner.
The intention of the institute is establishment, stabilization and continuation of the Meta-Discipline Communicology.
- Systematization and classification of knowledge
- Education in Communicology and Postgraduate training
- Quality assurance of educational programs in Communicology
- Offer quality assurance of teaching communicological subjects
- Collaboration on activities and initiatives that contribute to the continuation of Communicology
Roles and Assignments
Within the institute there are various assignments such as Management Board and Coordination team members, Educators, Project teams and Quality assurance guides.
Management board and Coordination team:
- Christina Skoglund
- Eric Fransson
- Lena Karlsson
- Marita Skogum
- Petra Almquist
- Jorunn Sjøbakken and Truls Fleiner
- Marita Skogum and Lena Karlsson
- Eric Fransson and Maria Nilsson
- Cilva Forssberg and Susanne Davour
Welcome to Convention 2021
29th May 10.00-13.00
The process of establishing new knowledge:
- Knowledge development
- Knowledge management
- Knowledge continuation