Institute of Communicology
Institute of Communicology was founded in 2021. Due to change processes, from a scandinavian frame to a world wide context, functional transformations has been necessary to fit into the bigger frame. The Institute of Communicology is a non-profit association/foundation.
The Scandinavian Institute of Communicology (Skandinavisk Institutt for Kommunikologi in Norwegian) was founded in 1981 by Jorunn Sjøbakken and Truls Fleiner.
The intention of the institute is establishment, stabilization and continuation of the Meta-Discipline Communicology.
- Development/Production/Knowledge management
- Education in Communicology and Postgraduate training
- Quality assurance of:
– Communicology educational programs
– Other communicological products
- Collaboration on activities and initiatives that contribute to the continuation of Communicology
Roles and Assignments
Within the institute there are various assignments such as Coordination team members, Educators, Project teams and Quality evaluation guides.
- Christina Skoglund
- Eric Fransson
- Lena Karlsson
- Marita Skogum
- Mikael Strömstedt
- Jorunn Sjøbakken and Truls Fleiner
- Marita Skogum and Lena Karlsson
- Eric Fransson and Maria Nilsson
- Cilva Forssberg and Susanne Davour
Welcome to Convention 2021
29th May 10.00-13.00
The process of establishing new knowledge:
- Knowledge development
- Knowledge management
- Knowledge continuation